We are in the throes of Summer and isn’t it just glorious! The sun is shining, it’s beautifully warm and the evenings are light. Summer is naturally the most obvious and popular choice to get married in and still very much appears to be the case and we don’t blame you!
Here are a few reasons we love Summer weddings.
- Long Days – The hours of sunlight in the day provide ample opportunity to get some fabulous photos. You don’t have to squeeze shots into a limited time frame and it allows a variety of light throughout the day to capture some magic moments.
- Being Outside – The gardens and grounds allow for some beautiful locations to get married in/dine in and take photographs in. You don’t have to stay indoors and can roam into fields and around the grounds meaning you can stumble across some picture perfect places for some stunning couple shots.
- Florals – There are an abundance of flowers in the summer months and these provide a great backdrop for photos. The mix of bright colours that pop up, mixed with a beautiful bouquet can create some wonderful images.
- Warmer temperatures – No standing and shivering. You can float around and not worry about freezing on the spot.
- Flowing Dresses – Warmer temperatures allow for lighter fabrics for a wedding dress. These lighter fabrics create magic movement and when captured can produce some stunning imagery.
Will you be choosing a Summer wedding? If so and you want us to join you at your Summer wedding day, fantastic!! We’ll be there in a shot. Call us at the studio on 01494 680811