Firstly, a big Congratulations if you got engaged over the festive perod or New Year! You may be considering us as your wedding photographers, which is excellent news, but perhaps you be considering an engagement photoshoot? They are such a fun thing to do and we are seeing more and more of them. We really quite like them…a lot! Why? We shall tell you!
- Try before you buy – You might not be convinced and need proof of how a photographer works and would like some images before you decide upon your wedding photographer.
- Practice makes perfect – They are a great way to see how you photograph together and what looks best and what poses / styles you are comfortable with. I’m sure you’ve had lots of photos together but not necessarily professional ones. We can work through if you like more posed or focus more on the candid reportage style that we specialise in.
- Putting you at ease – You will understand a photographers style and how they work and they will learn the things you like and don’t like. This will hopefully help put you at ease and help you feel more comfortable in front of the camera. You will then know what to expect on your wedding day.
- On location – You can pick a fave spot of yours, which means something to you both. Memories to treasure forever! It may even be the place where you got engaged!
- Great Images to use – You will end up with some fabulous images that you can use at your wedding on a slide show or build a wedding scrap book, use on invites or just have on display at home.
- They are fun! – Above all these shoots are a lot of fun! You may be nervous at first but your photographer will help you feel at ease and it’s a chance to have slightly more fun and playful images that you may not get to do on your wedding day. Have a laugh, be a little spontaneous and enjoy!
So have we changed your mind or are you thinking about whether you might like one? If so, why not call us at the studio on 01494 680811 to find out more. Perhaps you may be thinking of popping the question, men and ladies alike (it is a leap year after all!), we could equally be secret squirrel and capture that magic moment from a distance. If you think you would like us to do this, we would love to help! Maybe you’re thinking of a Valentine’s proposal…just thinking out loud!
Similar to engagement shoots, we also do pre-wedding shoots, here’s an example… http://www.lgfineartweddings.com/blog/cliveden-house-wedding-photoshoot/