Surely one of the biggest moments in the lead up to your wedding day for a Bride and absolutely one of the most fun and exciting. Getting together with your bests and going dress shopping is probably one of the highlights….the search for ‘The One’ is on.
There are so many fabulous wedding dresses available now, to suit all shapes, sizes, styles and budgets and hopefully the shopping is an enjoyable experience. I have no doubt it can be a stressful time for some, but hopefully there has been or will be a fun element for all involved and ultimately you will have, by the end, your dress that you will wear on the most wonderous day and we know you will look stunning in whatever your choice may be!
As you can imagine we have seen a fair few frocks over the years and let me tell you, there have been some absolute gems. We adore dress photos, either on the hanger or on you, the bride. The getting ready part of the day is one of our favourite parts and we can capture some magic shots. Here are a few of our favourite dress shots we can try and create.
- Dress hanging in window – with the light shining through it creates an ethereal and dreamy picture.
- It’s all in the detail – whether beading, lace or whatever the intricacy, we try and capture some of the finest details of your dress.
- You stepping into your dress – and if you have endless buttons or corseting it gives us a little bit of time to get the perfect image.
- You, in the dress, in all it’s finery – whether more beauty styled or with a slightly edgier feel, we can snap away whilst you are looking beyond beautiful and capture you full length.
- Bride and Groom shots – at the altar, through speeches or wandering the grounds, your dress will look breath taking wherever you may be and paired with your groom all dressed up and dapper – what a fine pair you make!
We can’t wait to see all of you in your dresses and look forward to each and every one we see. If you would like us to be a part of your special day and capture you in ‘The One’ marrying ‘The One’ then please do give u a call on 01494 680811 and we would be delighted to help.