One for the grooms this week….it’s about time! You want to be looking your best on your wedding day, we know you do! Getting your appearance right is crucial, so you are camera ready. Hair Cut, beard/stubble trimmed or clean shaven, cufflinks, tie and accessories all good to go…the star of the show is surely the suit. We love a man in a suit and think you all look pretty dapper and scrub up well if we say so ourselves. In today’s wedding world, choice seems to be the key word and there is plenty of choice when it comes to suits grooms, so if you don’t fancy a morning suit, then there is bound to be something else for you to try on and feel comfortable in.
Here’s a few of our faves:
- Blue/Navy three piece – modern and re-wearable – looking smart and wedding ready. You can be the ‘Something Blue’
- Grey morning suit – swooning over the tails, we love this romantic twist on the traditional suit.
- Uniform – For all military men that choose to wear your ‘uniform’, we salute you!
- Tweed – Perfect for countryside, rustic and whimsical weddings and looking dapper in the autumn and winter. Shed the jacket and keep it simple with waistcoat for spring and summer.
- Shirt and Shorts – Not strictly a suit, but you can look super trendy and cool on those hot summer days and ideal for a beach or destination wedding.
So Grooms…what suit will you be choosing? We would love to know and if you want us to photograph you at your finest, then call us at the studio on 01494 680811.