Will you be considering a pre-wedding photoshoot? They are such a fun thing to do and we are seeing more and more of them. We really quite like them…a lot! Why? We shall tell you!
- Practice makes perfect – They are a great way to see how you photograph together and what looks best and what poses / styles you are comfortable with. I’m sure you’ve had lots of photos together but not necessarily professional ones. You can work through if you like more posed shots or focus more on the candid reportage style that we specialise in.
- Putting you at ease – You will understand a photographers style and how they work and they will learn the things you like and don’t like. This will hopefully help put you at ease and help you feel more comfortable in front of the camera. You will then know what to expect on the day.
- On location – If you choose to have the pre-wed photoshoot at your wedding venue, you and the photographer can scout out some great locations and work out where will be best for couple shots. You don’t have to choose the same spots for the pre-wed shoot and wedding day, but it helps familiarise with the surroundings and will help efficiency and planning for on the day.
- Great Images to use – You will end up with some fabulous images that you can use at your wedding on a slide show or build a wedding scrap book, use on invites or just have on display at home.
- They are fun! – Above all these photoshoots are a lot of fun! You may be nervous at first but your photographer will help you feel at ease and it’s a chance to have slightly more fun and playful images that you may not get to do on your wedding day. Have a laugh, be a little spontaneous and enjoy!
Take a look at a couple of photoshoots we have done recently…these lucky couples are getting married this weekend and we can’t wait to show you the photos!
So have we changed your mind or are you thinking about whether you might like one? If so, why not Call us at the studio on 01494 680811 to find out more.