Flowers and bouquets are particularly pretty elements of a wedding day and capturing the pretty makes it a pretty good job for us! Spring offers a wealth of stunning florals and brides and bridesmaids bouquets, grooms and ushers button holes and centrepieces are filled with beautiful colours. Nature springs to life and creates some of the most fabulous blooms, full of pastel prettiness and lots of fabulous flowers.
Choosing your wedding day flowers has got to be one of the best parts, especially if you adore all things floral, like us! There is so much choice and your florist can create such masterpieces, they really are a joy to shoot. We’ve selected a few of our favourites and here’s a few reasons we love Spring Wedding Florals.
- Spring belongs to pastels, lots of delicate prettiness in the form of pale pinks, blues, yellows and greens. These create a soft, romantic look and are so in keeping with this year’s pastel wedding trend.
- Blending in to surroundings and gardens – Your venue may have picturesque grounds and gardens that are brimming full of flowers and plants. Bouquets and flower arrangements blend in perfectly to these and the gardens create a magical backdrop.
- Sweet scents – Ok, we know, we can’t capture the smell; however it makes out job that little bit easier when we are surrounded by sweet smells. So dreamy!
- Variety and choice– there are so many varieties to choose from. Roses are and will always be popular but the spring months produce a mass of flowers and there are plenty to choose from to mix and match. Think perfect peonies – oh yes!
- Fresh and full of nature – Spring is when nature comes alive and offers the most wonderful abundance of all things floral. It means that longer and warmer days are on their way and summer is around the corner.
Will you be opting for seasonal flowers for your bouquet and centrepieces? Perhaps you are getting married this or next Spring? You are in for a treat when it comes to speaking with the florist you lucky things! If you need someone to capture those pretty petals, the please do give u a call on 01494 680811 and we would be delighted to help.