So you’ve found your photographer after searching and checking they are the one for you! Remembering the day and having memories to cherish after is almost as important as the day itself and what better way to do so than having some fabulous photographs to look back on. Talented and popular photographers tend to get booked up quickly and quite far in advance, so if you want your chosen photographer, always contact them ASAP.
Before you meet, draw up a list of questions that you want to be answered. From asking about options and packages to timings and looking through albums; be prepared, it always helps! The 14 main questions to ask your photographer are:
- What sets you apart from everyone else?
- Do you have a speciality and what is it?
- Do you have any pre-wedding meetings with us?
- How many photographs will you take?
- How long will you stay at the wedding?
- How quickly are the photos ready to view?
- What albums do you offer?
- How much will everything cost?
- What packages and options do you offer?
- What happens if the weather turns?
- Who has copyright to the images?
- Can I choose which photos you take?
- Do you have insurance?
- What happened if I change my wedding date or cancel?
A select few…and I’m sure you can think of a few others, but we think these are the most important!
When the day comes around, enjoy! Don’t be afraid of having photos taken, it’s all part of the fun! By this point you should have a great relationship with your photographer and they will know what works best and how to make you feel at ease, making you, your guests and the venue and details look the absolute best.
Take a look at our Q&A’s on our website – http://www.lgfineartweddings.com/faqs/ I’m sure this will help answer some of your questions and if you like what you see and want us to be your wedding photographer, then call us on 01494 680811 to book in.