So you think you’ve got everything organised for your wedding, but are your choices on trend? Have you researched other options and ideas that you had perhaps never considered? Here are some 2019 trends you need to know about for your wedding.
- Bringing the outdoors inside. The growing trend is for greenery and foliage to be brought to life inside. Even pampas grass arches and centre pieces are on trend.
- What ideas have you had for your wedding cake? Have you considered an ‘opulent wedding cake’? Metallic touches, personalised monograms and regal piping are some of the touches that will be appearing at more weddings this year. With lots of decorative finishes and mouth watering sugar flowers your cake will be a talking point for all your guests.
- Grazing tables are becoming more popular with cheese, meat and fruit rather than traditional canapes being handed around by waiters.
- Banqueting tables – far more social than round tables. With rows of low flowers so you can still see all your guests.
- Eco – conscious and ethical weddings are the way forward, wedding cakes from locally sourced ingredients and dresses made using ethical practices.
- Colourful confetti…. the more confetti and colour, the better.
- The non traditional new trend for 2019 is the rise of brides-men and grooms-girls and even flower grandmas!!! Why not have your bestie with you whilst you get ready, enter the ceremony with and sit beside at your reception.
Whatever trends set you on fire, make sure you chose a photographer that really captures all those tiny details you have planned so intricately. If you would like to chat to us about your wedding and our photography, then get in touch with us at http://www.lgfineartweddings.com/contact/